4.3.1. Check of a belt of the drive of auxiliary units
1. Remove the right forward wheel (see. "Replacement of a wheel").
2. Remove the flap (see. "Removal and installation of mudguards of wheels and flaps").
3. Remove an engine mudguard (see. "Removal and installation of a mudguard of the engine").
4. Check a belt tension. Correctly tense belt has to turn on 90 ° from effort of fingers of 15-20 N (1,5–2 kgfs). If the belt is poorly tense (stretched during operation), it needs to be replaced (see. "Replacement of a belt of the drive of auxiliary units").
If the belt is not tense, then in operating time of the engine it will slip and publish characteristic noise (whistle).
5. Check a condition of a belt external survey. If on a belt signs of strong wear are found or the belt is greasy, it needs to be replaced (see. "Replacement of a belt of the drive of auxiliary units").
6. Establish details as it should be, the return to removal.